I've never bothered with any child support, my daughter is now 31 years old. Can I still apply for back pay on the father?


2 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Psychology, answered

Chances are you may have waited just a little too long to do anything here but then again in the crazy world, anything is possible.  File a lawsuit against him for his share of raising her and see what happens. The worst if the Court Clerk will tell you no but then again you may get lucky but then you have to try and collect from him.  Good luck

Answer Question