Anonymous

How do I write letter to bank manager for an education loan?

2

This isn't something you'd need to do in most countries - you'd simply apply for a scholarship, loan, or grant from the government or the school directly.

But here's an example of the kind of letter you could send to the bank to explain the financial help you need:

To the Bank Manager,
    Bank Name,
    City Name.

Dear Sir,

SUBJCT: Requesting education loan.

I am planning to study (name of course) during the years (2013-106)

Please grant me a loan so that I can pursue my education. I've inclosed the copies of my relevant study documents.

Enclosure :
1. Mark sheet of previous semesters.
2. Bonafide certificate.
3. College letter.

Yours sincerely,
(Your Name)

Use this as a basic guide and customize it to meet your requirements and you should do fine.

Good luck!

These days it's extremely expensive to get proper education. Your educational loan is just a part, you'll also have to waste some money on all the needed electronics like a good laptop for example which will cost you a few thousand dollars. Another thing which many people don't even consider, writing services like this one is what you will use quite often and even if you prefer cheaper ones, you'll still be spending quite a lot of money. And there are much more expenses.

Anonymous