What would you do if your own flesh and blood would not give you your inhertinence still after 4 years that our partents left us?


1 Answers

Activist Profile
Activist answered
If it's a substantial amount of money than I would suggest hiring an attorney and see what your options are. I'm no attorney myself but I know if your over 18 years old and the inheritance was intended for you then you have every right to that inheritance and it should be a open and shut case for the attorneys. It's just a matter of threatening who ever is holding your inheritance with possible jail time if the money isn't transferred under your name.

It's a matter of right and wrong.. Your being wronged by whoever is holding the inheritance.

Answer Question