Cooperative Business is an association of people who are united voluntarily to meet common social, cultural and economic needs. This is done by a jointly owned enterprise.
There are many advantages of Cooperative business such as:
- It serves the interest of the members rather than the capital invested.
- It promotes self help, self responsibility and self organization.
- It is considered as a more stable form of business.
- This kind of business is more responsible to the customers.
- This kind of organization gives more job satisfaction and variety.