How To Write A Letter To Post Master Complaining Him About The Rudess Irregularity And Carelessness Of The Postman In Your Area?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I want change in address  letter
Hello Boss Profile
Hello Boss answered
Just address it to your local Postmaster and inform him of all of the facts in your complaints. If you have legitiment gripes, then he must deal with them to your satisfaction. If he does not deal with tis properly, you can take it to the US Postmaster General. You can do this through a form on the website.

Answer Question