Can I Legally Kick My Roommate Out Immediately? I Live In Indiana And Her Children Have Become Abusive To Mine. There In No Rental Agreement Or Lease For Her. I Have Contacted The Police, Court, DFC, All I Get Is The Run Around And I Am Done Waiting


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Nobody will help you because she is legally a tenant. If she paid partial rent, food ect, you have sublet to her without the lanlord knowledge & you can be evicted for that violation. You will have to Evict her yourself. This is the only way. For a few dollars you can get rid of your pain. Just don't serve her yourself.
Let me know how it turns out.
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
Thank you I will do that. I tryed serving her myself and I got no response from her.

Answer Question