What Are Important Characteristics In A Relationship?

6

Rena Chisholm Profile
Rena Chisholm answered
Wow. That's a lot of questions! Characteristics; Respect,dependability & consideration. Would not put up with; verbal & physical abuse, lieing, slothfulness, "laziness" and unfaithfulness. Two things I have learned is that if your mate knowingly does something that would hurt you emotionally, trying to even the score will only damage you more. Two wrongs really don't make a right. The other is to find a mate that is very much like you are. They say opposites attract and I guess that is true but it doesn't mean that they will be able to have a long and lasting relationship. I'm saying this based solely on my own experiences.
Tyler Profile
Tyler answered
There are TONS of things to look for to have a great relationship- honesty, trustworthy, loyal....does he have debt? You want to look for a financially stable man- I made the mistake of dating a guy who didn't have a job/wasn't going to school/didn't have a car/lived at his friends. NOT GOOD! It led to a huge resentment by me.
Someone who has a lot of the same interests is good, but don't be afraid to date someone who has different ones than you! A mix of similar and different interests/tastes is best.
Anyone who doesn't treat you right isn't worth dating- you can't change them, so don't put yourself through the hassle of dealing with one who abuses.
Good luck!

There is no universal answer to this question. There are people for whom personal qualities are not important at all. They are only interested in the attractive appearance of their partner.

I'm one of those people. I'm the kind of person who can find a common language with anyone and can find an approach to a person even with the most difficult character. So when I was looking for a wife on this site https://ladadate.com/belorusian-brides I was guided solely by appearance. I wanted my wife to be beautiful and all my friends envied me. And so it turned out!

I think this is mutual understanding and love from both sides. It is also necessary to discuss all the problems that worry you, I met a girl and she taught me this. By the way, I know one good site where you can also meet someone. I recommend that you look here sofiadate instagram, you are provided with profiles of different girls, in general there is a large choice, you can confidently choose the girl that you like and try to contact her.

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

Modern man spends a huge amount of time on the web. He finds here entertainment, socializing, studying, working and much more. Naturally, getting acquainted on the Internet is also more convenient for him. All the tools for this at your fingertips. Whether it is a social network, a dating site or application, an occasional video chat or some other service. Learn How to Work with Professional Dating Sites for Singles: Expert Tips https://datingserviceusa.net/professional-dating/ . You don't have to leave home, make an appointment, spend time on the road, etc. To meet an interesting person.

Anonymous