Anonymous

How Do I Get Business License Revoked?

3

tricia Michael Profile
tricia Michael answered
All I know that you can do is call the Better Buisness Beurua in your city and make a formal complaint. If you know these other people that they have taken money from get them to file a complaint as well. If it is money they have taken or services not provided you may also want to go to the police and file a report too. The Better Buisness Buerua(I don't know how to spell it) are the people that can take there license from them

Hello. Do you happen to know how to get a Swiss EMI license? I really need it, but it doesn’t work for me (

I also recently encountered problems in obtaining a license, because in Switzerland there is a Swiss Banking Law, which applies, respectively, to banks, and determines the circle of persons who can conduct financial business in Switzerland and can accept money (deposits) from the public. Therefore, I was advised to turn to a service that will help you get a Swiss EMI license. They did everything quickly and efficiently.

Anonymous