Anonymous

How Do I Write A Business Plan For A Guest House?

5

Example of guest house business plan
I don't have any idea about this business plan but I have ideas.can you help me with more information.

Oh, I believe that it will be a rather hard and complex business plan because the guest house has a great number of different risks that you should mention there. I am talking about different kinds of risks like the breaking of your property or the hurting of your house because of wet weather. By the way, for the last, I prefer to use the help of waterproofing company in Toronto. It is rather cheap and so professional in its work. Good luck with this!

Yeah! I remembered I was in that business as I was trying to sell stuff door to door. It was a short term job.Thinking openly now, I think it would be good if you think about how to plan so you increase your chances to have a good ratio of buyers. The good example was those bussnies model here doordesignlab.com

Arsalan Maqbool Profile
Arsalan Maqbool answered
Most business plans have the common features as follows:

1-STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2-SUMMARY
3-DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS
4-INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5-MARKETING STRATEGY
6-PROMOTION AND ADVERTISING
7-COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
8-PERSONNEL
9-RENOVATION AND EXPANSION PLANS
10-FINANCIAL DATA
11-SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Example for STATEMENT OF PURPOSE for GUEST HOUSE
This plan will be used as an Operating and Policy Guide for guest house and to obtain necessary financing.The business will be structured as a sole proprietorship. The principal, "your name", seeks loans totaling "amount needed" to:

Refinance property .
Perform necessary renovations and improvements.
Purchase furnishings and inventory .
Maintain adequate cash reserves for successful start up.

For SUMMARY you can summarize all importan features of your guest house and its working like:

Its location
Number of rooms,garages etc.
Info about its neighbourhood etc.

the rest you will get the idea.

Anonymous